‘Tis the season to be giving and fighting those long lines at the mall or calling customer service twelve times a day for your loved ones’ wish lists. Better yet, shopping for that friend who has no earthly idea what she wants. How do I know? Because I’m that friend.
Despite that fact, my friends always manage to get me gifts that I would have never thought about and now absolutely love. With that in mind, I have compiled a few items that are perfect for indecisive friends like me.
- Alex and Ani Bracelets: These simple and timeless bracelets are perfect to pair with a special outfit or even to wear everyday. The bracelets are adjustable and light on the wrist. These bracelets are also inexpensive, priced at $98 for this three bracelet set.
- Wall Art: Every girl needs a little art for her room. This simple picture from Superette.co.nz is a beautiful addition to any young woman’s space. While you may be able to find more inexpensive elsewhere, this piece can be yours for $225.
- Headphone Caps: These glamorous headphone caps are cute enough to keep to yourself! They fit onto Taylor Headphones and the headphones alongside these caps can be purchased here.
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs: This fragrance is a necessity in every girl’s perfume collection. It is light enough for everyday wear and adds the perfect amount of femininity. This perfume can be purchased here for $115.
- Smokey Eyeshadow Palette: No matter if your friend is a makeup junkie or a bare face gal, this $8.90 palette from Forever21 is a great gift! The colors are pigmented and versatile enough to outline a crease or create a dramatic smokey look.
- Coffee Mug: What’s better than a coffee mug with some personality? Be a good friend and help your friend take on the world. This spunky mug can be purchased for $23.
Do you have any suggestions for gifts? Comment below!