If you’re from the South, you know there is only one thing worst than unsweetened tea: SNOW. I’m not a fan of cold weather, so I’m a very happy girl when classes and work gets canceled and I can just stay home. I’m sure the cold winter is hitting you too, so my mom and I came up with some must-do’s to help you enjoy your snow day!
- Enjoy your favorite breakfast: Because of my busy schedule, it’s not often when I get to make breakfast. When I do, I love a good bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios with Vanilla Cashew or Soy Milk.
- Wear Cozy Socks: What is a snow day without them?
- Cuddle with Bae: Bed can get lonely on wintry days like this. Snuggle up with your significant other, stuffed animal, or imaginary friend and take a nap.
- Deep Condition: These cold winter temps can leave your hair parched! Take this time to give your hair some love! Some of my favorite deep conditioners are Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Hair Masque and OGX Hydrating Keratin Masque, Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy.
- Cook a one pot meal: Trapped in the house? Throw some meat, vegetables and water in a pot and enjoy a nice hot meal later that evening.
What are some things that you do on snow days? Let me know in the comments!