You may remember from my “2016: Let’s Get It” post that I wanted to work towards losing weight! Confession time: I just started the exciting journey a week ago. I’ve been eating a lot better, but exercising is something I’m still trying to get back in the groove of. Instead, I just run. Personally, running doesn’t feel like exercise! Nonetheless, here are a few songs that I enjoy listening to while breaking a sweat. Click here to listen to the songs on Spotify!
- Play No Games – Big Sean and Chris Brown: Thanks to my boyfriend, I’ve been a Big Sean fan for awhile. I think this song is really cute and is great for warming up before a run.
- 7/11 – Beyonce: What is a playlist without Queen Bey? This uptempo song is great for a long distance run. Try not to stop and start dancing on the treadmill…that may not end well.
- Back to Back – Drake: I love Drake. No, but I really love Drake. I love this song because it has so much attitude and it is perfect to sing to your haters…or the french fries you ate before you started running.
- Glad You Came – The Wanted: Simply, I can’t sit still when I hear this song.
- Suit and Tie by Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z: When I was in high school, I walked in a Prom Fashion Show to this song. Now, I can’t stop strutting to it.
- Worth It – Fifth Harmony: I first heard this song in this hilarious video and I’ve loved it ever since. Plus, the girls are just so pretty!
- She Wildin’ – Fabolous and Chris Brown: Put Chris Brown on any track and he will kill it! This is such a feel good song and it helps to push me through a run.
- Energy – Drake: Like “Back to Back”, I find this song is really empowering. It will have you struggling between trying to sing to your haters and trying to breathe.
- Fun – Pitbull And Chris Brown: This was my summer anthem! Pitbull is the go-to man for party songs and great workout music.
What are some of your favorite workout songs? Let me know in the comments!